Sunday, December 18, 2011

New Years Resolutions

Would you wear a badge like this?








I just realized after christmas is soon new year! Out with the old, in with the new. So I'll start to think possible goals for the year 2012.
  • loosing weight
  • exercising more
  • finishing my studies
  • getting a job
  • ending part time job
  • learning french
  • learning portuquese (european)
  • earn affiliate income
  • testing LCHF diet
  • sew my own clothes
  • keep my home clean
If you can not come up with any of your own, here is a fun generator


I got this year I will jump rope.


MY RESOLUTIONS

I will not start a diet.
I will not start an exercise program.

This is only partly humour. The reason I am promising this is because I have tried to do this for years, so I decided to save my self from the stress and forget about it. No counting calories or reps. No more diet books or exercise videos. Freedom!

No comments: