Saturday, November 26, 2011

Saturday (not what you'd expect)

Today:
Working (not really) in library. Customer asked for depressed, whining songs with fast beat. Very nice assignment.

Rekindeling intrest in speed/rapid/photo reading and mindmapping. Planning about writing about Loli & Gothic. Managed not to borrow box of movie music.

Yesterday evening I was crying and bitching and getting offended about anything. Maybe I should write on bordeline personality too. And satanism. Maybe it's just the hormones. Sucks to be a woman. On the other hand, the other option is being a man. So I'm content this way. Sorry boyfriend, sucks to be you too.

I would like a trip to Madeira, most beautiful place in the world. Having a small christmas party for my friends could also be refreshing.

My three year old daughter wants a princess party and I'm planning on decorating her room princess themed. That's going to be one post.

Stupid contactlenses keep drying all of the time, but without them I'm allmost blind. Damned if you do, damned if you don't (wear them). My glasses would be bottle-bottom thick, I don't want my pretty nose to get under all that stress. And my eyes look like the size of a peanut with them. Not a nice look.

Please correct any mistakes in my spelling. Thank you, come again!

No comments: